• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Concepts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey guys, Submit hero concepts in here!

Rules in creation:

First of all, team members are allowed to automatically include themselves.
I think this speaks for itself.

Secondary, you can create other members. However, perhaps they'd like to have another
genre and want to swap/change. Respect their choice and change it if necessary.
If you want to be sure you can always ask it on that person or pm him/her before asking.
It would rock if people can make their own storyline.

Third of all,
make sure that the hero is acceptable in game. Save space if possible and try to create
a serious hero. By serious I mean a hero which is worth using in game. It may have some
fun looks but don't overdo it.

Level 19
When posting you should take care of the following things:
- Heroes are WIPs;
- There will be 3 normal spells with 5 levels and 1 ultimate spell with 3 levels;
- Post the total size;
- Agility, Strength, Intelligence will be BALANCED in our game (I will post soon about our custom attribute system);

Like the known "avatar hero contest" you should base the heroes on someone how he would be as a hero, in how he would see himself.
I suggest everyone of the team creates his own hero and then starts on others (you can submits other too though). If you have no idea, ask others!

That's about it I guess..
Happy hero-concepting!

Status
Not open for further replies.