• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hero arena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
hello.

I think this is the 3rd time that i need your help with my problem.

My problem is. How can i make a simple duel system that expire within 5 minutes and pick all player in every team ex. 4 teams every team have 2 players and move in duel arena. And the duel arena have 4 region where the player of every team will move in one of the regions of duel arena.

Advance thanks those who help me.

Level 29
First you have to set up all spawn type systems and anything else you want to not work to be paused.
Then you pick the players heroes. Move them to a duel arena. You can move them by placing regions and move each players heroes to a separate region.
The best way to pick the players heroes would be to store them into variables to move them when needed.
After the duel arena is done simply move them back to the positions they were in and start up all systems again.

Level 7
First you have to set up all spawn type systems and anything else you want to not work to be paused.
Then you pick the players heroes. Move them to a duel arena. You can move them by placing regions and move each players heroes to a separate region.
The best way to pick the players heroes would be to store them into variables to move them when needed.
After the duel arena is done simply move them back to the positions they were in and start up all systems again.

Okay i do that but there's a small problem. What is the trigger how i know whos the winner? Ex. The timer expire. Pause all unit then move all heroes in the regions. After that duel begins unpause all hero in duel regions then after that they kill each other then if theres only one hero in duel region. What's next?

Level 29
That is very confusing. You will know the winner as the winner is the last alive.

If you do a timer for the duel to end then you can see who does the most damage using a Damage Detection System. ( I would always use this system as it keeps the players from just killing the weakest heroes and from waiting till last minute to join in and try to kill everyone fast.)

Status
Not open for further replies.