• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I whant to put some weapons in nerubians but I am having problems the weapons apear in the legs insteed of the arms lol, some one can help?

Level 2
If you are using left or right as attachment points that is your problem. Try using hand and/or weapon. If that isnt the case, the model doesn't have those animation points so you would have to edit the model or choose a different one.

Level 5
the problem and this and here this image lich and what this good one

lich.JPG

problemaq.JPG

untitled.JPG

Level 2
Yeah the problem is that the model doesn't have the right animation points so you are unable to make the weapons appear in in it's hands. This happend to me that villager (male2) couldn't hold a weapon. There is no fix for this unless you edit the nerubian and other models with broken attachment points to have correct ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.