Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Umm... what do you mean by random places? You mean like random units or random points in the area? If it is an unit that you can pick all the units within 500 of (position of (Casting Unit)) and add them to a group. Then you order the phoenix/flames to attack or whatever (Random Unit from (Your Group)). If you are using a random point... All I know is that you can take a region, which will be a square. This means that you can take a random point from a region with 450/450 (Not very big difference... Better than nothing) from position of (Casting Unit). Hope it helps you!!

Level 10
ok i made a reigion and i centered it at point of abillity being cast, then it creates a phoeinix at the center the flames in random places in the reigon, then i put as the trigger all units owned by player 1 red to attack ground random point in the reigon. they get created BUT they dont attack ground... (i based the flames off demolishers but the still wont attack groung)

PLEASE HELP!!!

Level 3
did you change the attack type of your flames units? in order for a unit to be able to Attack Ground, their attack type has to be Artillery. (or maybe Artillery Line? I've never used that one before.)

Status
Not open for further replies.