• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help with spell pls!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Could somebody help me with a spell called sunflare its something like this:
first a sun (i have the correct model) flyies up in the air than it flyies to the targeted location than lands in the ground and makes fire rings shoot out of it. i know its possible and maybe its very simple to make but....(i am a begginer) lol
Please help!!! 8)

Level 22
events: unit casts an ability
conditions: ability = solar spell
actions: create 1 'solar dummy' (model of the sun, with locust ability) and 'animation - change flying height' till the height u want and order it to move to the target point of ability being cast (so u need the hero spell to be based on a target point spell like blizzard) then order the dummy to land and create other dummys (without a model and a shockwave based aility) and order the dummys to target points (tauren chieftain - shockwave)

Status
Not open for further replies.