• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help with mining and campaign units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey this is Bdawg-
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make the zerg miners stay on the outside of the hatchery when you have stacked minerals next to your hatchery
I also wanted to know how to add campaign units to your map
THX

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I was wondering if anyone knows how to make the zerg miners stay on the outside of the hatchery when you have stacked minerals next to your hatchery
As far as I am aware the default behaviour for drones is that they are always outside a hatchery when mining minerals (they only touch it to drop minerals off but never enter the hatchery). No idea what you mean by mineral stacking.

I also wanted to know how to add campaign units to your map
By adding the campaign mods to your map's dependencies. By default your map just depends on the initial release melee mod and the melee patch mod. You will need to add the campaign mods below the initial melee mod. Consider removing the patch melee change mod to avoid data inconsistencies. The main campaign mod contains all units while the cinimatic campaign mod extends this with additional art as well as some ballence changes. It is usually advisible to include both at the same time.

Level 1
Thx, For your info
The only thing I am having probs with now is my hatchery is right next to my minerals and my drones take there minerals to the middle instead of staying on the outside.
That is what I am wondering
THX Bdawg OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.