• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with importing sound and music please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
if you have we unlimited or the one that came with frozen throne you can click an icon near where the object editor one is called "sound editor" or somthin like that. that show you do it

____was this helpful?____

And you are right seven kicks so much ass!!!!!

Level 21
All the solutions you need.

When importing your music, they must be in .wav format or .mp3 format.

Go to sound editor and find the Imported folder section on the folder categories (on the right)

Right click your music and Use as sound

It should be on the sound list. Adjust the music's properties by double clicking it and set User Interface

Done. If you want to play the music, you must use triggers Sound - Play sound

Test the music out; play it in sound editor.

Level 5
skaterjcp said:
Ok, i know the problem.......i dont have the music in .wav or .mp3 format. How do i get them like that? Do i just save it like that or what?

PLEASE TELL ME, im very sorry, im VERY impatiant

go download Winamp Or Realplayer ,,or buy a program what converting to mp3 or Wave ,,,Win XP have it i think ! that the Musics sections i got the program that converting everything about musics,,dont know how to upload here ! check out www.download.com they have lots of try out program that useful.

Level 10
randym4a1 said:
skaterjcp said:
Ok, i know the problem.......i dont have the music in .wav or .mp3 format. How do i get them like that? Do i just save it like that or what?

PLEASE TELL ME, im very sorry, im VERY impatiant

go download Winamp Or Realplayer ,,or buy a program what converting to mp3 or Wave ,,,Win XP have it i think ! that the Musics sections i got the program that converting everything about musics,,dont know how to upload here ! check out www.download.com they have lots of try out program that useful.

You mean i can use realplayer to convert it to mp3 or wav!!!!!!!!! I have that. How do i convert it with realplayer?

Level 5
You mean i can use realplayer to convert it to mp3 or wav!!!!!!!!! I have that. How do i convert it with realplayer?[/quote]

you have realplayer ?,,what version is that ?,,,just go to the convert section and convert it 1st you need to convert to mp3 1st and then convert them to wave. i got the old version its simple and eazy to use,,i think the new version need to download and update the mp3 converter separately. try look in the options !

Level 10
randym4a1 said:
You mean i can use realplayer to convert it to mp3 or wav!!!!!!!!! I have that. How do i convert it with realplayer?

you have realplayer ?,,what version is that ?,,,just go to the convert section and convert it 1st you need to convert to mp3 1st and then convert them to wave. i got the old version its simple and eazy to use,,i think the new version need to download and update the mp3 converter separately. try look in the options ![/quote]

Yes i have it, i looked and i cant find a spot to convert it, can you help me? Or could i just e-mail the music to you so you can convert it for me? I'll give you credit in the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.