• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help With important MESSAGE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
ok i want it to be that when a hero is killed a message is displayed and the player that killed the hero should get gold equal to the point value of the unit. i need the message to say (players name here)'s hero was killed by (name of killing player here). ok heres my trigger so far:

hero kills
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Actions
Player - Add (Point-value of (Dying unit)) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold

Level 8
Game - Text Message to (All Players): (Name of (Owner of (Killed Unit))) + " has killed " + (Name of (Owner of (Killing Unit))) + "'s hero."

That's not precise wording, but it should be close enough to put you on track. To make combined sentences you use the "concatenate strings" function when it asks you what to display.

Status
Not open for further replies.