• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, folks. I'm not looking for the regular sort of help - I don't need team members, modelers, or anything specific. I'm looking for someone who would be willing to converse with me about the map editor and its functions on any sort of Instant Message program. I find that forums are slower than I prefer, and I often feel useless or rude to ask the littlest thing that I can't figure out when that singular question takes up a significant section of the forum. Someone more experienced than myself, no matter how much so (or little), would prove a great help.

If this request is against any sort of rule, or simply considered against etiquette, then I profusely apologize. If not, well, then my request stands.

Thank you for reading;

-P

EDIT: For convenience, I'll post my MSN account. If you have a different web-messenger, let me know, because I might have an account for that, too. [email protected]

Last edited:
Level 3
USA, East Coast.

I've edited the first post with my e-mail address to make things easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.