• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help to Searching Map WC3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I can't remember the name of map like "Hero Push". This map have 4 player to play, we can add AI to play and AI so intelligent. This map different "Hero Push" so many like:
+ from base have 3 lines to enemy'base (Hero Push 2 lines)
+ we can't control any our creeps include our heros
+ on the central map is the battle filed of 4 player
+ at every lines have some house have power random like: bonus gold. bonus dame, etc this will become to our when our creeps arcoss
+ in our base have special building include some buff, we can choose at begin game
+ begin game we can choose our legion (i can remember what? this like something: orc, human, undead, etc)
+ the mainhall can updrade creeps, buy heros, buy creeps, and in some legion will have some spell different. On around main hall have 3 tower can updrade

I can remember some point. I hope have respond of you to find this map. Thanks you very much!!!

p/s: the map was create by the team have some map, i can't remember but, they have website and this upload there maps

Status
Not open for further replies.