• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HELP] Stuck Units when Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well, this is the 3rd post of mine today, (i guess) . So, my question is: Why an unit is moving to attack a unit (let's say it's attacker) when target unit is moving (Attacked unit ), the attacker stop and watch him go @@, when the attacked unit is stopped, now is the time attacker keep moving and attack. And stop when attacked unit move. How to fix this, cause they usually stop and make a mess of traffic ^_^

Level 11
Just too many units in the map. I dont know how to fix, and i believe that you can't even
fix it anyway. You just have to reduce the unit capasities.

I've seen this thing so many times. It really ruins the Zombie style maps and others too :(

Level 9
I think just create an integer, then count up 1 each created unit. When it reaches a number, stop the create unit. -1 each died unit. Will this work? hopefully. I'll give it a try if i know what's number should make it stop ^^!

I don't understand what you mean, but it could be these:
1. The attacker chases the target, attacks it, but then stops and starts chasing again, losing groun.
2. Lag.

Solutions:
1. There is none, this is just WC3's engine.
2. Clean leaks, improve your internet, and as said, don't have too many units running at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.