• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Skin Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Umm I made a Desert Lich but everytime I try to import the skin it doesn't show up on the model.:confused: I imported it right, but still it doesn't show up on the Lich model. I've seen it on the model in the War3 model viewer.

Last edited:
Level 7
I am having the same problem. I think It has something thing to do with the saving part. Here's a list of whatI can save as. What should I do?

Attachments

• saves.jpg
    saves.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 126
Level 7
It's still not working. When I convert it to .BLP It still doesn't give a choice to import the model. When I import it I press Shift+cntrl+I, the open the model, but it won't let me...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 107
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 101
Level 7
Oh sorry, I forget about skins sometimes, not use to saying it.

Latter that same day: Sweet! It's working! THANKS GUYS!!! Just one more thing, if you could, can you please tell me how to import the skin into this site?

Level 32
To upload your resources, browse to the appropriate section using either the navigation bar:

| News | Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Forums |
| Rules | Chat | Tutorials | FAQ | WarCraft Top 200 | Pastebin | Donations |

or the vBulletin "Resources" pull-down menu.

From the navigation bar in each resource section select: Upload

Level 7
Ok, BIG problem. I am creating a new model. I am changing the skin of a fish, I can change the color and all, but I can't get it to take the shape of the new model. The color and image is the same, but the shape of the fish is still in the form of the OLD fish, how to I change the shape of the fish to the NEW shape?

Status
Not open for further replies.