• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help, my spell damages my allies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, i have 1 question. Why my spell damages myself + my allies? I made the spell to do 0 damage and damaging only enemies but it still damages myself + my allies.

+ How to make the skill to deals 3x str at level 1 and for example 5x at level 2. How can i trigger that?

Attachments

• thunder slap.png
    thunder slap.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 63

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
Don't use Damage Area, do Damage Target, you need to check whether the target unit of ability being cast is enemy of triggering unit, then damage him.
+ How to make the skill to deals 3x str at level 1 and for example 5x at level 2. How can i trigger that?
check ability level with
  • (Level of Acid Bomb for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1
and 2, 3 etc.

Do this:

• AoE Spell
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to bomb
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 150.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) Not equal to Player 1 (Red)) and (((Owner of (Matching unit)) Not equal to Player 2 (Blue)) and ((Owner of (Matching unit)) Not equal to Neutral Passive)))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Cause YourUnit to damage (Picked unit), dealing 50.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.