• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Help my Multiboard goes mad !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:cry::cry::cry:
My multiborad is all messed up can someone help me ?
It shows the icons and the score points are misplaced
:cry::cry::cry:
here are some images and my triggers list
I know i messed everything so i just wanna know what to fix / remove
Its my first try and i know im noob :p no need to repeat it :cry::cry::cry:
1224423492.jpg

1224423525.jpg

Level 9
Use
  • Multiboard - Set the style display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 0, row 0 to Show text Hide icons
(Yes, with 0 values) to affect all rows and columns of the multiboard with no need to repeat the action so many times.

Oh, and i suggest setting the event wait action to at least 0.01 second. To dont make the multiboard show up on map initialization, it screws it up.

Level 2
Perfect it worked :D
Now you see that the "0" is shown just next to the Player's Name ? Well i want it to be displayed under the " Kills " Tab :D
Could you help me ?

Level 9
Err, maybe because you did set the width of the first 2 rows for both columns, but you didnt do that for the rest? Try it the same method as i posted you above, Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in columns 1, row 0 to 5.00% of the total screen width

Status
Not open for further replies.