• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me with texture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello hive,

My first model is almost ready, but I can not get the custom texture to work.
It's a big model, but it does not require many differences, since it's a locomotive, I just need to have some items included in this texture(items within the spoiler with their respective places.)
Well, the whole locomotive will be black (I tried not to put a matte black, and something like black metal)
Colors i need: Black (metal), Red(metal), Gray, green,white.
Train Model.jpg
Train.png

(Black to paint the whole train, red to paint the edge of the windows, gray for the wheel and front ladder.)
There, there is a bell, where I have this bell to use as reference and Lanter Front. (Right click and Save-as)
In front of the locomotive, there is a small red circle in the middle with a number in the middle(Just like in the inspirational photo)
bell.png
LanterFront.png
Internal Cabin.png

(Black to paint the whole cabin,Lever, Red to paint the edge of the windows, gray for the Tube and Register)
Charcoal for inside calderon, and only one speedometer.
Here are two required texture files, Charcoal and Speedometer (Right click and save-as)
Charcoal.jpg
Speedometer.png
Coal Wagon.png
(Black to paint the whole CoalWagon, Gray to paint Wheel,white to paint "protection grid") (I liked that wagon.)
Here are one texture file, Coal (Right Click and save-as)
Coal Texture.jpg
PassagerWagon.png

Here, there is a green band (as in the photo of the locomotive of inspiration) in the middle of black
(The window will be just a black square, ignore that hole in the image)
There in the front there is a door (not visible in the print, which will be just a texture too), PVC liner, Wood Texture and MetalTexture(I'll explain later.)(Right Click and save-as)
Porta Vagao passageiros.png
(The door glass must be transparent(alpha 0). I got this glass texture from the HumanShipyard)
Forro PVC TETO.JPG
WoodPlankTexture.jpg
MetalBare Texture.jpg
Well,
This is my first model, and I will improve it because the reason I started it was that I'm going to do it for a cinematic.
At first, this version is almost ready (a version that can be placed on game maps.) (Contrary to heavy (sorry, I do not know the word to use, regarding file size).
The continuation and improvement that I will make in it, will make it very heavy, adding details, leaving it only for the cinema (advisable).

PVC lining, wood texture and MetalTexture: I will use to make the interior of the passenger Wagon (chair, table, ceiling)

I hope I'm not being too picky, but for the locomotive to be correct, I need those textures mentioned above.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.