• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HELP ME PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, I will give it away....I'm Making a map, but there are a few problems. Name Problem, Team Problem, and Is it a good idea? Problem.

1. Name - What would be best. (plz vote 1)

1. The Parallel World
2. Parallel World
3. The Parallel Forces
4. Other (your idea)

2. Team - One side is on top, and one is on bottom.
But what should they be?? (plz vote 1)

1. City VS City
2. Castle VS Castle
3. City VS Castle
4. Encampment VS Castle
5. Encampment VS City
6. Other (your idea)

3. This is the idea. It is 6v6. Half of each team is divided from Builders and Fighters ( 3 of each). In the first five minutes of the game, the builders get to build with their starting resources, and the fighters get to train in their training area. After 5 Minutes, you can leave your castle,encampment/city (whatever i choose), and attack the other side. But on the left and right, of the middle part of the map. Are two Smaller Teams owned by the PC with smaller camps/cities/castle (whatever i pick). They have good things but they are heavily guarded. Once one team destroys the other teams shrine (located far back of their sides, and hard to get to), they win.(plz vote one below)

1. I LIKE IT!!
2. Hmmm pretty good
3. A little lame.
4. Original, but not the greatest.
5. I think I'll ignore this post and get on with my life.

PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS IDEA. I SPENT TWO DAYS THINKING OF IT AND I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A DECENT MAP.
I know i already posted this but I want people to answer.
Thank you for helping me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.