• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help me finish this stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Some old units i want to relase.

Dwarf warrior: i need a ribbon emitter on the weapon.

Trolls: a better skin and if possible, a couple of animation edited.

Warrioress (ud): a skin.

Warrioress (ne): a couple of attack animations. At the moment it use the runner animations.

Level 4
Eek! What amazing models we have here! I would like to help, but alas, I can't skin as good as Werewulf.

About NE Warrioress: I'm suggesting you add Warden's both attack anims and spell slam anim. Maybe you can use the Orc Warlock (Gul'Dan) attack anim also. I'm thinking of Archimonde's right handed attack too right now. (I could try myself... I always have trouble renaming bones though :p ).

Off-topic text: Hmm... No humans? At all? None? Oh well. The Dwarf warrior looks VERY promising.

Switching to On-topic: I can't help you about that Dwarf's ribbon emitter... But I know someone who can.

OR

You could spread this awsome topic's link to some good forums (I guess you've tried WC3Campaigns), and if the editerdudes see this awesomeness, they could do it too.

Cheers!

Edit: Is your Dwarf wearing a cape? If he does it doesn't show on the pic.

Cheers (again)!

Level 17
K Werewulf, can i see them?

jigrael said:
damm just 2 ppl anwered this! whassup with u ppl these r awesome models!
ok I think I can help u nasrudin, if u hav the models in .max format I can add or modify animations or add ribbon emiters whatever u want

Thanks jigrael but i don't have max... i use only the oinkerwinkle's tools. :\ Are you able to import mdx files?

i can probably skin this for you sometime soon, just pm me cause i may forget this thread.
ss01454fs.jpg

Level 1
Before you give up and retreat off to find another game to glorify, I hope you get the NE Warrioress up for download. Even with the current Runner animations (which includes an attack and a spell animation) this model can be extremely useful. Not being biased, though I love your NE models the most, I feel the same about all of your unfinished works. Instead of just letting them disapear I am sure many people may still find ways to use them, even in their current state.

Status
Not open for further replies.