• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me find some icons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok, I play a game named The Black Road.

In this game, there are some icons that I would really like to have.. I have tried searching here on the hive but I didnt find it. Could someone help? The icons are:

3 shields, 3 armors and 3 rings.
One is a shield that has 3 versions, red, green, white
Another one is the armor that ahs 3 versions also, red, green, white
The last one is a ring that ALSO has 3 versions, red, green, white (notice the ring looks JUST like this one: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...prev=search=ring%20of%20reckoning&d=list&r=20)

The items in the game are Green/Red/White dragonscale armor/ring/shield.

Thanks!

Level 4
thing is, I dont know how to... I could try to though..

ok i found some pictures::

the armor look just like the Hidralick Armor in this link: http://wow.mmodb.com/bestiary/whip-lasher-772338.php
there are 3 versions, red, green, white. those are what i need.

The shield is the Worn Dragonscale in the same link. Notice that is the white version i need, but i still need red and green.

the ring is like the one in the 1st post, but in different colors.

Ill try to take a screen shot of the game and post it here.

Last edited:
Level 4
Ok... here is a screenshot. the icons on the shop are the ones i need. red, green and white armor/shield/ring. If you could help me find them, you will get a thank you.. but no rep cuz you disabled it :hohum:

[Edit]: wtf.. when i try to attatch it from my comp it says it isnt a valid file...

i saved it as 'Goo.bmp' but it says its invalid... help!

Level 4
How come didnt i think bout CR? he made most of TBR icons...

I thought of searching at Wc3c but i dont like the way their Search works.. there isnt a search for each specific section.. but i did try and didnt find =/

Well now i searched for CrazyRussian on the icons section, and i found lots of icons, but not those.. could you help a bit more?

How come didnt i think bout CR? he made most of TBR icons...

I thought of searching at Wc3c but i dont like the way their Search works.. there isnt a search for each specific section.. but i did try and didnt find =/

Well now i searched for CrazyRussian on the icons section, and i found lots of icons, but not those.. could you help a bit more?

Just look in the Textures section. Its on the first page. I can't link because I'm in school. -.-

Level 4
I found lots of icons by him, mostly ones that im already using. BUT, none of those i need... since elfsilver cant link, army of pandas, could you help me search?

Level 35

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Yes, but im sorta confused of what you want exactly.. :/ i know you told me Shields/Armor/Ring. But, i just don't know what it looks like.

BUT.. if u saved the image then if you have "Paint" then open it on there and make it a JPEG then upload it on too here. It sometimes works.

Level 35
how do i make it JPEG? Ive alrdy searched for CR's icons here on hive, but he didnt upload the ones i need here...

We both already said it...

First you have your picture - open it i paint, photoshop whatever. Then use "save as" and change the file type

btw: Remember that after you have chosen what picture to attach you have to press "upload" before closing.

Like this:

Attachments

• klok.jpg
    klok.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Level 4
A-W-S-O-M-E

=) now only shields left. Imo, shields are the easiest to find (i think)

on google i found lots of images of them.. but no links to dl the icon. Please continue to help

Level 4
argh.. any luck on finding the shields? i just searched all of blizzards icons (World of Warcraft category, Items), 47 pages of searching. but no results =/

Level 4
Status
Not open for further replies.