• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help, I don't understand what this window means

Level 2
Hello, everyone.

The thing is that this map is my favorite and I played it a lot with my friends. However, it is a somewhat rudimentary map compared to others, and there are not many users who play it, that's why I decided to open the editor and improve it as much as possible, although my knowledge of the editor is basic.

The problem is when implementing some detonators such as friendly fire, combining items, zoom. I try to do it by watching videos on the internet because I don't really understand about it, but it doesn't seem to work at all and this window appears

1707685801345.png

1707685996135.png

1707686020982.png

When I try to add a zoom trigger to it via GUI (that's what it's called right?) it saves the map and doesn't open it again.

I really have the will to do it, but I'm frustrated that I can't finish the map. In the Spanish-speaking community there is almost no information to learn or ask for help.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm new.