• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help for hunter in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i want to create a aura similar to hunter in the night but it just won't work. I made the spell base from endurance aura if that helps =D. I also need 1 that makes the hero invisible at night thx...

Level 1
Not sure how to do it properly but here is the closest answer.

This is pretty Advance shyt

first
Create 2 spells "hunter in the Night" Aura using Endurance aura. Set the Range to 50 or if it works 0.

Create a dead spell with no Buffs.
Attak speed - 0.00
Movement speed - 0.00

Create Active spell with effects.
Attack speed - "Desired"
Movement speed - "Desired"

make ur hero learn the dead spell first.

Trigger.
(Active Trigger)
Event:
Game - Time of day becomes 18:00.
Condition - none
Action.
Remove "Dead Spell" from "Hero"
Add "Active Spell" to "hero"

Trigger
(Deactive Trigger)
Event:
Game - time of day becomes 6:00
Condition.
Action.
Remove "Active Spell" from Hero
Add "Dead Spell" to Hero

That pretty much how u do it.

if you want to learn how to increase the level pls e-mail me at [email protected]

i will happoly send u a Page on how to do level 1, 2 and you will noe how to add levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.