1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HellscreamChaos

Submitted by leissaK
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
My 2nd Model.

Uruk-Hai made out of Gromm. Skin requested by lilbeelzebub1.

Path is Textures\HellscreamChaos

Keywords:
Uruk-hai, uruk, hai, orc, LOTR, blademaster, hell, scream, hellscream
Contents

HellscreamChaos (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: No shading AT ALL Too much of original skin
  1. THE_END: No shading AT ALL
    Too much of original skin

2. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    For a good uruk-hai it would need darker skin and more armour. And symbols of the White Hand. I see you tried to put it on the flag but it didn't go through... :? . Unfortunuatly I don't really know how to skin so I can't help...Also the torso and arms need some shading so work on that too. 3/5 because this site is lacking in LOTR stuff(at least I can't find any) Hhhhmmmmm...this could probably by a good Lurtz skin...

3. leissaK

leissaK

Resources:
    Resources:
    I see what you mean. Next version there will be armor and better shading then. I will try to fix it first thing tommorrow morning.

4. Saikann

Saikann

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Note: this is a skin, not a model.

It desperately needs shading.