• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Welcome to The Hive Workshop!

Welcome The Last Istari. I have herad of your honored kind.
We must assume that they [the Istari] were all Maiar, that is persons of the 'angelic' order, though not necessarily of the same rank. The Maiar were 'spirits', but capable of self-incarnation, and could take 'humane' (especially Elvish) forms... Now these Maiar were sent by the Valar at a crucial moment in the history of Middle Earth to enhance the resistance of the Elves of the West, waning in power, and the Men of the West, greatly outnumbered by those of the East and South. It may be seen that they were free each to do what they could in this mission; that they were not commanded or supposed to act together... and that each had different powers and... were chosen by the Valar with this in mind. source

The Hive includes many talented Warcraft III modders (map and resource editors) of all skill levels among its users. New members (especially friendly ones) are always welcome. Take a look around and enjoy your stay, may it be long and productive!

Some good places to start include::coolgrunt:

Level 36
Hello, welcome, just wondering who you think the last Istari is... I suppose Gandalf would fit into that role, being the last Istari to fill out his duties. Since all of the Istari came to Middle Earth around the same time (a few years give or take seperating each) then there was no real last Istari... the last faithful Istari was Gandalf, as the other 4 strayed from their purpose. the last living Istari... that's questionable because we don't know the whereabouts of 3 of the Istari as of the end of Return of the King.

So by all means, explain yourself :p

Level 21
yes istari were wizard, i dont know if gandalf was last, i only know about the wizards themselves. they were Curumo (Saruman), Olórin (Gandalf), Aiwendil (Radagast), Morinehtar and Romestamo (the last two could be Alatar and Pallando also). i dont know which one was last, i am sorry.

Level 13
You know, I always thought the name sounded great, but maybe you could say... The Last Istari in Azeroth? The Last Istari is what you guess him to be, or her. maybe it's a chimpanzee, you can only guess >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.