• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Hello, sorry for my bad english, but i'm having trouble creating a trigger for my map, however i'm n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,
sorry for my bad english, but i'm having trouble creating a trigger for my map, however i'm not very experienced with it.
How it would be: I wanted to create a passive effect of an item using a trigger that when the hero is in his inventory the item would have the effect, every time he uses a skill that causes damage to the target (either single target or area damage) he would activate the Forked Lightning ability on the first target that took damage and will have a cooldown for that effect. Is it possible to create a trigger with this effect or something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.