• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello, old but new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

chieuduongnd

C

chieuduongnd

:grin: I've already register for the hive a long time ago but forgot to introduce myself :spell_breaker:
I currently have an editing map from another author, fixing a thousand of bugs in it, add model... etc... But there's still a bug which I do not understand why it occurs and how to fix it.
If anyone here interest in this map, please take a look at X Hero Siege FX-Day 4.3 - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com
This is a very good map, fun to play with, beat' em up style. Unique abilities and items.

Here's the Bugs :
1 - When players opens multiples gates. Monsters tends to stuck at the spawning points.
2 - I try to create a debugged trigger, which [force units issue command with no target] to [move attack] to the [center region], but somehow they "forgot" to attack the Castle itself.

I hope someone here can help me with this one. Sincerest thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.