• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello, I'm Nathanam0re!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi Hiveworkshop members! I'm Nathanam0re.

I am very new to the WCIII Mapping community & only started messing around with the WE in the last week or so.

The only thing I made ATM is a MOBA I made in my spate time. It does have some multiplayer bugs 'cause I tested this mainly alone, and I'll update those soon, but you can find it by searching for "Legends of the Mist."

I think that I know lots for only using this for a week, not adding the fact I'm only 14 to the picture, though I may be wrong; idk. :/

I do make Minecraft & Gaming videos on YouTube & I will use that to post the trailer for the MOBA. You can find it at www.youtube.com/Nathanam0re

I hope I have a good time here as a n00b, so I'll see you in the community! :)

-Nathanam0re

Level 23
Welcome to hive Nathanamore!

I'll be looking forward to playing your map! Maybe you can test it together with some members here sometime too. Oh, and don't worry about you being 14. That's pretty much the average age when people start modding with the WE. ^^

Though, It is quite impressive if you've already made a functional map within that 1 week timespan. :)

Again, welcome!

Level 22
Age doesn't matter here dude, just be sure to look out for the Old pervs like chobibo and you'll be safe!

Welcome to the Hive bro! Have some cake sponsored by CakeMaster!
230106-albums7417-picture85797.jpg

Level 2
Welcome to hive Nathanamore!

I'll be looking forward to playing your map! Maybe you can test it together with some members here sometime too. Oh, and don't worry about you being 14. That's pretty much the average age when people start modding with the WE. ^^

Though, It is quite impressive if you've already made a functional map within that 1 week timespan. :)

Again, welcome!

Thanks for telling me about the community and that I'll most likely fit in here: it reassures me. :)

We could test the map some time, I'd just PM you the info needed. I can't get to my Battlenet ATM, but you can friend me with the username "Nathanam0re"

Hope to work with you in the future.

-Nathanam0re

Level 16
Hi Hiveworkshop members! I'm Nathanam0re.

I am very new to the WCIII Mapping community & only started messing around with the WE in the last week or so.

The only thing I made ATM is a MOBA I made in my spate time. It does have some multiplayer bugs 'cause I tested this mainly alone, and I'll update those soon, but you can find it by searching for "Legends of the Mist."

I think that I know lots for only using this for a week, not adding the fact I'm only 14 to the picture, though I may be wrong; idk. :/

I do make Minecraft & Gaming videos on YouTube & I will use that to post the trailer for the MOBA. You can find it at www.youtube.com/Nathanam0re

I hope I have a good time here as a n00b, so I'll see you in the community! :)

-Nathanam0re
Greetings Nathanam0re,

Where can I download/play your map?

Welcome to the Hive!

- JC

Status
Not open for further replies.