• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello im new need some basic help..where to start..whats easy..whats hard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello as i said I am new member to this site :grin: ..so I just need some help like:Where can I find some good BASIC tutorials, where should I start,what can be hard for me and whats the most important thing i should know...Also I am not that DUMB :mwahaha: I know to create terrain..units..doodads...can create custom hero..and maybe 2-3 triggers :mwahaha:.So if u can :fp:help ! :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Thanks :grin: well this things "here" can be quite complicated there are some beginner stuff.. but ill search more :) ..thanks again..I started a new "project" lol where ill test my things so ill use some of this tutorials to improve it thanks :)..Btw ill make a new thread with a terrain that i made(my first terrain in life) just to see if it something needs to be improved..or what's missing .....

Level 6
You can do just like i did at first: experiment.

By creating triggers, making units and all you'll learn by yourself and just think like that: almost anything is possible. All you got to do it try to make some prototype trigger at first, try to see what work and what don't and if you cant get it to work post it here and someone will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.