• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello I am Cybroxis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello Im a new member of the Hive Workshop and I wanted to introduce myself. Im a longtime warcraft 3 player, but an inexperienced modder and mapmaker. I am currently working on a map based off of Dark Ages of Warcraft (but with a completely different story line) and need a bit of help :sad: For starters, I need a few mods that I haven't found here yet:
1. good Vampire mod (with wings, not beast-like - i need one with him on foot, one on a mount, and one of him in the air).
2. I need a Werewolf mod that looks more like he just transformed from a human to a werewolf (ripped clothes, less fur, etc)
Thanks a ton :thumbs_up: for your help :D

p.s. I'll need some scripting help for adding attatchements (mounting)

Level 14
“Cybroxis sought to redirect the magical energies of the universe in an attempt to change the fabrics of reality for his own reasons. Although powerful, he could not do such a massive task on his own. He had hopes that the town that stood in front of him would house expert sorcerers, interested in helping him…”

~Asomath

Status
Not open for further replies.