• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello I am Arxion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello I am Arxion and I am new here. I am from Bulgaria, but soon i will move to the Czech Republic (to study and hope to stay there).
I have modded many maps of War3, but only for fun... (The Fun was the modding, not the playing as I see now) I started many years ago... and I learned very little things about making maps :sad:
Well, i will explain what I know about edditing in table:
Triggers - enought to make quests, but not campanings. No variables.
Units - I dont know how to make models or skins.
Icons - I dont know how to make them...
Maps - I haven't completed any yet, I let them uncompleted... maybe 3 or 4 really good to play..

Form this awesome site I took some models, but only to try if I can import them to my map, if I decide to complete some map with the models from here I will notify the model maker as the rules says, but for now I will just import them to try them if they are 'acceptable' with some of my ideas..
I hope that I will learn something more about Warcraft editing here, thats why I am here :thumbs_up:
(I realy love orcs from Warcraft and those smilies here are awesome :grin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.