• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello i am ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello i am Shadowsamy and i forgot to introduce myself like 10 months ago ... even more and i am very sorry about that mistake because you guys would be great friends :wink: and i have to say that i made a map here and i cant fidn it but it wasnt that good it was like a test map or something Furbolgs VS Ogres!
well it had way too many things to fix ..... back to the point i am really glad i came here and i will download only from this site ( wc3 maps ) I am A Excellent Wc3 Gamer even though i am just a kid but i am a expert on testing! So you ever need a tester Call me :D :D :D o yes and
P.S i really like the Site Skin ... Keep making some cool stuff and let other people put tehre maps too :D thank you for the time to read this

Love Shadowsamy

Status
Not open for further replies.