• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:grin: For some odd reason, it took me 3 days to get authenticated by the website. No idea why either...o well. After many days of technical bugs I would like to say hello to the forum. I will be working on my maps until a beta is playable. A beta is almost ready for my RPG (not yet named) and my footmen frenzy is almost playable.

Anyone interested in trying one out?

Level 7
Welcome!

Welcome to the Hive Horde_Tauren, beware for spammers because they can jump threads at any time. I might try it out it depends wherever my computer can support it.

Level 32
Last edited:
Reactions: Rui

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Welcome, Horde_Tauren, and thanks for registering at The Hive Workshop.

I suggest you take a look at Wolver's Links, they may be helpful if you're not used to forums and websites.

Once again, thanks for coming to The Hive Workshop, and enjoy your stay. Happy modding.

; )

Level 6
Welcome new person! I'm Eggy the Egg. I'm better then those Eggs in Brad's Sig FYI. I'm the better of the other eggs made from my mother chicken.

DAMN YOU ROBOT CHICKEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.