• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello to everyone at The Hive Workshop Im new to World edit but im learning how to use it cause in the future i want to make a unique One Piece Hero Arena map from scratch similar to "Fighting for One Piece" by Spiridon.

At the moment i know how to import custom spells & models but im having trouble with triggers so i signed up to ask for help whenever i need it and ill try not to ask to many questions and bother anyone.

Once i know how to use World Edit or theres anyone having trouble with anything that i already know about ill try my best to help them out and about the map im going to be making if it turns out to be successful ill release it here straight away but thats probably gonna be along time.

Level 1
@Rheiko Thanks for the links ive already read the first link before but not the other two ill definitly check them out :ogre_haosis:

@chobibo thanks man i appreciate it :psmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.