• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello, everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, My name is Gabe.

As you can expect, I am addicted to Warcraft 3. I've been playing for roughly 4 years. Lately I have been playing custom campaigns because we have dial up at home and so I can't play online games, but I do enjoy teaming up and playing 2v2 online when I can get to high speed. I have about a 50-50 win lose ratio on about any race of Warcraft 3 online. I feel I am best with human though I prefer random because then my opponents are forced to scout if they want to know what I am early on. Plus it makes me a versatile player.

I am planning on being a math teacher and I am a senior at The Ohio State University, about to graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Education degree and then continue on to get my Master's degree.

In my free time I obviously enjoy playing Warcraft 3, chess, stratego...pretty much any strategy game. I also like mystery books and watching TV shows like Columbo, Stargate SG-1, The A-Team, Batman: The Animated Series, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, and Hercule Poirot.

I joined this website because of my appreciation of Warcraft 3 and those custom map and campaign creators out there because they keep me busy. Plus this seems like the best W3 map website I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.