• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello, Can Someone Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
uhm, hi... as you can tell by my screen name, i like werewolves, (im relatively new to this site, so i apologise if i posted it into the wrong area), anyway, i was hoping if someone could send me a werewolf model file or even a link for a cool werewolf, i would really appriciate it....

Thank you

Level 12
Aaah the anti-werewolf has come! And has the number of the beast! This is the end of hiveworkshop. People will find it kind and nice first, but then it will start doing evil things. Only the real werewo(u)lf can save us now.

Level 27
Aaah the anti-werewolf has come! And has the number of the beast! This is the end of hiveworkshop. People will find it kind and nice first, but then it will start doing evil things. Only the real werewo(u)lf can save us now.

lol that still aint got -rep for those messages .. how u do that.. teach me..

.. Eh .. we will be saved by a girl? against ... satan .. ? rofl ..

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Get back on topic all of you. Even though this belongs in requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.