• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hello All.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey everyone, I'm Ghost. I'm pretty much a "n00b" when it comes to skinning and modelling, so I've come here with an open mind to learn anything I can to make my map ideas come to life.

I'm creative, or at least other people tell me that, so I'm trying my hand at making WarCraft maps in my spare time. Not much else other than I like to write, play football, and play guitar/sing. Anyway, I hope this topic will manage to sink underneath the sea of other people introducing themselves so my cover won't be blown, since I can't have anyone know of the true reasons behind my appearance here... To destroy the Hive Workshop!

...Wait, did I say that out loud? :ain:

Level 10
Hello Ghost, yes you did.

Welcome to The Hive Workshop (THW), and thank you for joining! THW includes Warcraft III modders of all skill levels. New members, especially the friendly ones, are always welcome.

Listed, are some useful links that are vital for a superior start at THW:
  • User Control Panel | Customise your account with unique avatars and signatures.
  • The Rules Page | The FAQ may prevent future troubles.
  • Warcraft III Tutorials | If you're new to modding, tutorials can boost your start!
  • THW's Chatroom | Chat with fellow modders that share familiar interests!
  • Search The Hive | This is an extremely important tool. Before asking a question, use Search to make sure the question hasn't been asked before.
  • The Hive Workshop Staff | You may want to familiarise yourself with the staff. This may assist you in identifying the correct individuals to contact when you have a problem.

Level 7
Hmm... A new comer who wants to make maps and models (And hopily some friends too.) And he wants to 'Destroy The Hive Workshop.' Well... I guess I'm not alone on my mission after all. Whoops, did i say that out loud too? I must hurry, and edit it out i guess.

I'm Vampiro, nice to meat you Ghost.

Level 4
Hmm... A new comer who wants to make maps and models (And hopily some friends too.) And he wants to 'Destroy The Hive Workshop.' Well... I guess I'm not alone on my mission after all. Whoops, did i say that out loud too? I must hurry, and edit it out i guess.

I'm Vampiro, nice to meat you Ghost.

Nice to meet you as well. (we shall speak of the operations with the others when the time is right)

Status
Not open for further replies.