• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is my terrain, im Slovak map maker and terrain is not my strongest side so take it in mind.
unled1my.jpg

unled2xzs.jpg

screenjx.jpg

Level 21
I kinda enjoy it as well and I think it looks awesome, but like the rest of the users above me: "Huge scaled objects are kinda ugly".

Level 2
couldn't find some good HQ objects, i will look at my database if i have some that can replace these.... about that huge scaled objects did you mean that citadel inside underground or that lattice?

Level 10
couldn't find some good HQ objects, i will look at my database if i have some that can replace these.... about that huge scaled objects did you mean that citadel inside underground or that lattice?

I have a compendium of high quality models that use the DarkPortal03.blp texture (the brown stone texture) in the Outland UTM.

I hope it can help!

Level 16
I kinda like it but I am agreeing with the people above "H.S.O.A.K.U"!
OK! what the other people are telling you is try to make a huge scale object from smaller objects so it won't look ugly and will be more impressive or get a big HQ one.
I am choking when I watch this!!! keep it up and do more!

Level 6
What the Hell of this Hell?
The gate, look, there are too many, and what is that, the skull head flying, but doesn't flying, that is hover. And the tower, is too little small, are you sure?
Can you added it Cerberus?
Or Hades?
Or Satan?
Soul?
Statue?
Lava, Magma, Lavafall?
And glowing Lava whit bubble!
That will make it awasome.

Status
Not open for further replies.