• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heliport

A model which I made for my map Lego Wars.
No custom textures, small size. Enjoy, and don't forget to credit.

Keywords:
heli, heliport, helipad, building, legowars
Contents

Heliport (Model)

Reviews
11:13, 26th May 2009 Cavman: Hmmm.. Looks nifty. Will moderate it full when I get hom today. Downloaded, tested. Works, looks fine. Nice small file size and large number of applications. Approved.

M

11:13, 26th May 2009
Cavman:
Hmmm.. Looks nifty. Will moderate it full when I get hom today.

Downloaded, tested. Works, looks fine. Nice small file size and large number of applications. Approved.

Level 22
Heliport or hangar? It's where helis are 'garaged', the port would have a circle outside it etc. It's good and so is the idea of using the cage texture for the radar but the antenna or stick of the radar may need improvement like a cylinder and a ball rather a box and another box. 4/5

Level 4
I may be another insignificant Gnoll on Hive, but this model is awesome, if it matters to you. 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000/5

Level 3
Really good model. In combination with a relistic helicopter can be really useful