• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Heart to Heart v80

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Heart to Heart v80

Created by aljonayuban0917

Human transform to elven human that was very cool and new abilities and new missile
thanks to all help to me.

Features:
this is very cool map more abilities added.

Some else stuff about map:
-Added 4 new abilities
-Added 4 new missile
-added 4 new model

Change Log:
this new map is version 80 fixed bugs and error

Credits:
ME and friend cousin if something error or anything my email aljonayuban0917

Keywords:
Human,elven,strategy,war,warcraft
Contents

Heart to Heart v80 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Mar/24 16:18:53 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Mar/24 16:18:53

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: You can seriously stop uploading this map, you have barely done any real changes and if you're going to edit a blizzard map, you're gonna have to make big changes, maybe add a whole unique race.
I've warned you enough times, next time you're gonna get banned.
And you need to credit everyone from who you have gotten the custom resources.
I suggest you check out LOTS of tutorials first.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules