• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Has this ever happened to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone,

I have been picking at this problem for the last five hours and I can not find an answer. I really need some help.

During my opening cinematic, the fade out does not last regardless of how many times I redesign the trigger. It flashes as black for maybe a second, then goes back to the normal settings. I have even redesigned it so all the cinematic did would go black. It also does not matter if I make it 0 seconds fade to black or 10. It happens the same way every time. There is no transparency, either. I have even reread every cinematic tutorial on here more than once just to clarify.

Other maps and previous versions of this map work just fine. I even tried importing an older form of the cinema trigger before I redesigned it. I doubt it is a computer issue as I easily run all the graphics on the highest quality, and I can't see it being a trigger issue seeing as how there was no problem in the previous version or in a random map to create a sample to use.

I also have few perpetual triggers, and deactivated every one of them just to see if it was them.

Has anyone ever encountered this before? I am assuming this must be some type of bug.

Level 2
Than you both for your help and I apologize. I apparently had another cinematic fade trigger operating under a different category that I missed firing every second... I do not know why even made it. I feel like a fool. Sorry for your wasting your time. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.