• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy Easter Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Good Morning everyone

The Easter Holidays have started here which gives me some time to update stuff and cleanup things here at wc3sear.ch
The first thing which will happen is the thumbnails and screenshots which will be recompressed to speed up loading time and safe disk space.
Do if you suddenly see some thumbnails missing, its me who recompress them :)

I wish you some great Easter days

Darky

Level 11
HardGamerDz said:
Wooooohoooo! Darky28 is not dead! YES!!!!

I won't blame you for anything now if you just keep being alive! :D Will you update ROTD now? And DOTF? :D I'm happy now...

Wow, wow, wow. Give Darky some time to look over the forums and see what's the situation.

Anyway Darky, it's really good to have you back. You have many things to look over now.

~Daelin

Level 12
Darky28 said:
Good Morning everyone

The Easter Holidays have started here which gives me some time to update stuff and cleanup things here at wc3sear.ch
The first thing which will happen is the thumbnails and screenshots which will be recompressed to speed up loading time and safe disk space.
Do if you suddenly see some thumbnails missing, its me who recompress them :)

I wish you some great Easter days

Darky

I don't know Darky, but you could at least log to irc 1 minute each day , your nicks got even unregistered, and the channel too.

Good to see you back, but please promise you will give the site at least one minute each week.

Level 4
Darky's Return

happy easter holydays for all 2 :lol:

omg and i was hoping that the Sear.ch for Darky woul going to be launched, but, thx for darky's incovenience it would be no more, couldnt u have waited a bit longer "disappeared" until the Sear.ch for Darky comes out?!

certainly u ruined the idea of an excellent campaign

but glad ure back! now we got our favorite admin into our company once again, dont scare us that way never again darky, everyone thought u died, or kidnapped, or brutally murdered, or suicide or anything bad happened to ya

break the rails for us now darky! :p

Level 4
well xion, that was the text from mtg card wild griffon i think, but about darky´s return it is good you are back but i must hope that you remove the bugs from Day Of The Dragons, please do that. :) :) :)

Level 11
Black_Gobbo-dk said:
Finally you're back darky

good easter everyone :D :D :D
i wouldn't be too hasty, darky posed this and well left he hasn't answered yet for all we know, he could be somewhere in the caribean, sipping some drink out of a glass with a tiny umbrella and thinking to himself "*yawn* i'll get back to working on wc3sear... eventually!"

oh and yeah vex is pretty pissed, as are all moderators at your disappearance

Level 11
Yes, Happy Easter to everyone.

And now that Darky has posted, he'll get back to WoW. Though it would be a nice surprise if he actually stayed a while now...

Level 3
HELLS YA. IMA GET JACKED UP ON CANDY THIS YEAR.
Cant wait for the loading thing your talkin bout.
Happy easter.

dont get too fat :shock:

Level 1
introduce

Hi.......
It's my first time i enjoying this game, and i would be happy if all of your guy's help me to know much more about this game

Level 12
taurenwarrior said:
Black_Gobbo-dk said:
Finally you're back darky

good easter everyone :D :D :D
i wouldn't be too hasty, darky posed this and well left he hasn't answered yet for all we know, he could be somewhere in the caribean, sipping some drink out of a glass with a tiny umbrella and thinking to himself "*yawn* i'll get back to working on wc3sear... eventually!"

oh and yeah vex is pretty pissed, as are all moderators at your disappearance

I wasn't pissed at Darky, I was worried.

And I was pissed about the whole forums, Actually I am still pissed

Level 2
Hi iam new happy easter
So you are still alive , you weren't killed byhttp://www.wc3sear.ch/art/1297/DeadDarky.jpg .

Level 16
Visiting

Anyone with the brain capacity to notice should have seen Darky just posted once again, and not to respond to our little petty joys over his liveliness. If Darky was dead, then we wouldn't have this server because of a lack of funds, correct?

Well happy Easter, and those who are Christian celebrate Christ's resurrection. Those who aren't pick up some shotguns and skin that bunny

Level 12
Eusira said:
Visiting

Anyone with the brain capacity to notice should have seen Darky just posted once again, and not to respond to our little petty joys over his liveliness. If Darky was dead, then we wouldn't have this server because of a lack of funds, correct?

Well happy Easter, and those who are Christian celebrate Christ's resurrection. Those who aren't pick up some shotguns and skin that bunny

Well there is no sense in just mantaining the computer on instead of doing anything to the site.

Level 9
Eusira said:
Visiting

Agreed my friend :D darky must have his own server at home. Me think so :D

Level 6
Eusira said:
Visiting

I was thinking the same..Not about the shotguns but of Darky..

I hope that it wasn't a guy who has got his password...

DAMM DARKY POST! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.