• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hanging gardens

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It's my first map ever, made in 2004 I think, melee map, it is named Nanging Gardens by Semirami's Hanging Gardens in Babylon, because I built some kind of garden in a center of the map. Terrain is awful as you can see :D

also my nickname is Swar3CG Milos SCG was a country which exist then (Serbia and Montengero, ex Yugoslavia), now it's Serbia, war3 is for warcraft 3 ofc and Milos is my name :)

Keywords:
garden, hanging gardens, hanging, semirami, babylon
Contents

Hanging gardens (Map)

Reviews
10:16, 7th Jul 2009 Linaze: Poor terrain, lacks additional gold mines apart from the ones the players start with and low-level creep camps that are easily accessible early-game. The map also lacks a category, a type and the description could be a bit...

M

10:16, 7th Jul 2009
Linaze: Poor terrain, lacks additional gold mines apart from the ones the players start with and low-level creep camps that are easily accessible early-game. The map also lacks a category, a type and the description could be a bit improved (mainly thinking about some background story to the map and some screenshots).