• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Halo 2 Series*Coagulation

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map was made by Prepare-2-Lose
It is part of the Halo 2 Series maps for Reign of Chaos.
It has many of the Halo 2 accessories, like most weapons, spartans, covenants, vehicles, and a Save-Load XP system!

2.1:
This version should be bug free!
Added Speed Boost and fixed all known bugs from 2.0. Look into quests for a detailed list of bug fixes and new things.

Keywords:
halo, series, coagulation, prepare, lose, roc, xp, fun, shoot, vehicles, weapons, flag, spartan, covenant, halo 2, halo 2 series*coagulation.
Contents

Halo 2 Series*Coagulation (Map)

Reviews
10:42, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Lacks too much: - Bad terrain - Malfunctioning icons - I can't board the banshee - The vechiles are useless - Unoriginal - Lags (Leaks or the wind) Rejected.

M

10:42, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Lacks too much:

- Bad terrain
- Malfunctioning icons
- I can't board the banshee
- The vechiles are useless
- Unoriginal
- Lags (Leaks or the wind)

Rejected.

Level 3
Im glad you like it. If you find any bugs or anything just pm me here and I will pass it on to Prepare-2-Lose. So far there have been no bug reports for this version (the only version posted on the hive)

Edit-
Turns out there have been 4 bugs found in version 2.0. Prepare-2-Lose plans to fix them and release 2.1 in the next few days.

Edit2-
Looks like all bugs have been fixed and new things added. I have found nothing wrong with this version.

Last edited: