• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

half life 2 zombies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hi im in need of some zombies from half life 2 for the map im making
the zombies are different one fast, one ranged and one close combat

HLzombie.jpg

close combat
imgres

fast
150px-Half-Life_2_poison_zombie.jpg

poison (ranged):wbored:

Level 7
i no this post is a couple of days old but it pisses me off when people request stuff and everyone tells them to use in game models because if they requested it i would only assume they dont wanna use the frickin in-game models

oh yeah you forgot the Zombines from Ep.1 (maybe you didnt but there my fav zombie)

Level 5
i no this post is a couple of days old but it pisses me off when people request stuff and everyone tells them to use in game models because if they requested it i would only assume they dont wanna use the frickin in-game models

oh yeah you forgot the Zombines from Ep.1 (maybe you didnt but there my fav zombie)

Well, No-one is going to port them, and there have been other zombie maps with a hl2 theme using ingame models.

Until he has afully working map with no glitches and it is ready to be optimised should he consider requesting models.

Status
Not open for further replies.