• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Half-Elf Mage custom racial skill.

Level 6
What would be a neat racial skill/ability for one such Hero character? I doesn't have to be something major, just fluff, really. And not even a Hero Ability. I have an Aasimar, who can do a Healing Hands once a day (480 sec. cooldown), where it heals 500 damage in one zip for 0 mana, and a Half-Orc Barbarian with a custom Relentless Endurance, which allows him to do a once a day Reincarnation, as an example.

It can be pretty much anything D&D- or Warcraft-inspired, really. Passive as well, if you think.

Level 12
I'm about to roll out an item identification ability system in JASS, just waiting for the next two days off to do some final edits.

Like diablo's Identify item, but I made the system with hero, item and normal unit ability functionality in mind and also made it so the identify ability can level up for better item chances.

Sounds kind of Elf-y