• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello, I have been working on an FPS system but cannont find any gun models that aren't angeled. The reason I need them to be straight is I am attaching them to the "overhead" string so they are visible without seeing the unit. If they are angeled they will not be in the Cameras View.

I will be starting a team so I was thinking about, who ever MAKES me the best looking guns can join the team I will be making. Of course you don't have to make the guns yourself to submit but you will then not be asked to join the team to be the gun modeler. The team will be called team Mogo since Mogo asked if it could be.

Ideas for guns - anything that looks like guns used today example shot guns, machine guns, or alien weapons (like halo type weapons) or just advanced weapons.
Ps
I do not want guns from the for example 60s!

Level 6
OK but jw can u make all the weapons just a bit more forward? it would be easier then me moving the camera for every gun to specific hieghts. Like in my FPS ur rocket launger gets cut off, but if it were at the side and a bit forward it wouldn't be. I'm not sure if its possible tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.