• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im just some random noob, intrested in playing campaings and some multiplayer with friends. Im also intrested in making maps but dont know where to start it, anyone have any good tutorials up to make maps? That would be good section to add on this site, unless they are all on the forums..

I dislike scrambling hours on forums just when someone could have made nice thread like "Tutorials for Map makers!" or something :D

Note: I havent yet searched if the forums already have these kind of thing, but will see when the time comes. Unless you want to prove me wrong, give link here, its always help =)

Currently Im downloading some old maps, DotD, LotC, Jeopardy for the horde, plague of lordareon & so on.. I hope to enjoy them

Cya around.

Status
Not open for further replies.