• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, Everybody!
I am a student from China and I love Warcraft series.Which I am learning is Computer Science. Actually this is my first time on a non-Chinese forum and my English is not so good, so please forgive me about my gramma and some expression mistakes.
I started to play WarIII six years ago and began to touch World Editor since I'd played WarIII for 1 years. But late on, the9(the former agent of WOW in China)surrogated WOW and my fellows and I pushed ourselves in it. Then last year, I've played WOW for 4 years, I left it. And continued on my World Edit.
I love trolls although my main race in WOW is night elves(in fact I requested to choose the Horde but they insist to choose the BLUE side...) and in WarIII is undead(they are evil and cool all the time).Throlls are evil and cool as the Undeads and they are wild! That's the style which I love!
Okey, get to business. I'm now designing a map based on Zul'Aman. I spended 2 weeks on the landform but when I started to do the skills, I found out a fatal error without any messages. It's that the game will be shutdown directly(gramma mistakes?=_=!) once any hero recieve EXPs. And I didn't amend any other data. That error was so odd and I didn't solve it till now. So I gave up that map and started on another one.
I decided to prepare these systems below in my map:
->Threat--The monsters would only attack player whose Threat point is the hightest.
->Magic Power/Magic Critical Rating:Some items can improve some spells' power. DD spells maybe do 1.5 times damage!
->Combat Mode:Some spells cannot be casted in combat mode, and the monsters will slay the players all or run after them till the players are all dead or they are dead once they take notice of the players!
->And more...

Status
Not open for further replies.