• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So, to begin with, I'd say that I've been playing WC3 since 2004. That was the time when I was mezmerized by the campaign, melee maps, and World Editor , thus having RoC. Later that year I was psyched to get started with TFT. I loved the expansion and spent hours and hours exploring the possibilities of the WorldEdit. Many times it took me numerous map attempts to realize certain features of triggers, AI, terraining, customizing and all the stuff like that.

I got into the lore of Warcraft, reading several articles, books, short stories and getting a nice little hobby.

In 2008 I had a couple of maps I've spent some time producing. That's when I found the Hive Workshop and started doing some serious maps with intention that somebody will play it one day.

I had maps like Mulgore(Which was basically a campaign similar to W3X orc rpg/campaign with Rexxar)

Then I started my own story called The Soul of Killarmin( There were 4 attempts to create this map, 3 of them are gone forever because i lost the usb and my PC broke down)

And I had WC3 WoW. (This one is lost too, but even though I spent a load of time on it, I don't mind if it's gone, because it sucked to begin with)

Right now I'm working on the 4th attempt to create a massive map with interesting scenery, several lands, and dozen of quests, music, custom models... etc - The Soul of Killarmin

I will write some more details about this map in other threads.

So here I am. I'm a 19 year-old student from Europe. I work professionally with Flash and I'm an intermediate drawer in PS. I'm not that fond of programming though (I don't have the patience for that). I've been working with WE for some years. You can communicate with me in Slovak, Czech, English and German (but my german is really bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.