• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Green Box in icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
for example. my unit is on standby then a green box will appear in stop ability. what do you call this green box and is there any open source list of model on any site?

Level 7
Ahh, I think I know what you mean. So when your unit is standing still there is a glowing green outline around the "Stop" button on the command card. If you were to right click on the ground nearby such that you order the unit to move a short distance the green glowing outline will now be around the "Move" button on the command card. Once the unit reaches it's destination it will stop walking and the green glow will now be around the "Stop" button again.

I know that you can change all of the command buttons but I'm not sure if you can change the glow...

I just had a look in "Game Interface" in the "Advanced" menu and I notice that there is an entry called "Icon - Command - Active Highlight" if u double click on this you might see the green box you are talking about. I am sure people have customised this before but I am unfamiliar with it so we will just have to see if anyone else can help out.

Level 9
since you added (change human to orc/unddead/nightelf)

how can i use only 1 model, "without using more space" to add the same model for orc,human,undead and nightelf

Level 9
then how about this one.

path: UI\Console\Human\HumanUITile01

i tried playing with night elf race then the UI didnt work.
nvm. i'll just import 2 UIs, one for nightelf and one for undead.

Status
Not open for further replies.