• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Good Video Editing Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Need to know one, is Sony Vegas good?

I have Adobe Premiere CS6, and I can do absolutely shit with it. Ok, not even that, I tested it now, and I know how to import videos to it, and how to drag them to timeline, but that's about it. Too complicated.

I have the Movie Editing tool by MS, it's simple, but I would like to do more than that :D

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Sony Vegas is fine, but I guess it's kinda complicated too :)

Okay, I guess I can give it a try, although my dl speed is only 2mbps, but better have something, isn't it :)

You can't make video editing software more complicated than Premiere is :D

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

There is also Ezvid, if you'r used to movie maker - you might like it.

Hmm, I watched a YouTube video of it, it has recording feature, which I don't want to use, I will prefer OBS over anything when it comes to efficient gameplay recording. I hope I can just import my own videos to it.

Yes, I'm used to Windows Movie Maker, but I'd like to advance. Bad thing the Premiere seems to be too complicated.

I'll download Sony Vegas when I've time and try to edit one video with it. When I have time enough of course.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Its just one of its features.. its basically an advanced movie maker :smile: But its just one of many.

Ah it is advanced. Then I might go for ezvid, I wanna improve slowly :D like small steps, and each step I'd stop if it feels irritating. Plus it's free, or so I heard from the video.

Sony Vegas Pro is really good, but also complicated. Else, i think that the best thing is combinating Sony Vegas Pro with Adobe's Photoshop and After Effects. After Effects is really good to add special effects on a part of video, and even more when it comes to images created with Photoshop (if you want to do animated backgrounds, intros, pictures, etc...). Overall, it's working with After Effects and Photoshop to do the different parts of your video, and then putting them all together and producing the final video within Sony Vegas Pro. But if you want to keep it simple and don't plan on doing anything big, using Sony Vegas alone is already good enough.

Also there's the problem of cost that comes with those softwares. Adobe's and Sony's softwares are quite expensive (except if you crack them, which isn't legal).

Level 35
Ah it is advanced. Then I might go for ezvid, I wanna improve slowly :D like small steps, and each step I'd stop if it feels irritating. Plus it's free, or so I heard from the video.

Lets me just CnP some stuff about it and other options:

Ezvid is a free video and slideshow maker that is made for Windows and designed for Youtube, which works well in a variety of Windows platforms – from Windows XP, Vista to Windows 7. Unlike Windows Movie Maker which is version specific – the WMM 2.6 only runs smoothly if you use Windows Vista but not with Windows 7. In the same manner, the old version only runs well on XP but not on Vista or Windows 7 too, so if you are a Windows 7 user, you cannot use these versions but need to find another version that is compatible with your Windows OS.

So here we take a look at the additional features and functionalities of Ezvid:

Create and edit Your Video with Elegance – You simply drag-n-drop your video clips in the media panel and your movie is ready for upload to Youtube. You can insert texts, audio, comments or do voice over while video is playing. You can add slow motion or fast motion effects by dragging the timeline of each clip or shorten the timeline of each clip.

Works well in a wide variety of Windows platforms – the current version of Ezvid (Ezvid 0.6.18) works really pretty well in ALL Windows platforms thus you will not encounter a lot of technical issues or installation problems with this. You will be sure that after you’re done with your video and upload it to Youtube, it will definitely run!

Youtube-ready – Ezvid is Youtube-ready which means that after you save and rendered your video, you can upload it directly to Youtube as long as you have a Youtube account. And in just a few minutes, you will see your video go live in your Youtube. No hassle, right? So if you really plan on making some videos for uploading into Youtube, use Ezvid.

Make Slideshows and Visualizations – Turn your photos or any still images into slideshows with free background music. You can just simply drag-n-drop your pictures from JPG, PNG, GIF, and add background music to it then give some cool texts and you have now your slideshow video. You can edit your slideshow: Add, delete or shuffle photos. Thus, Ezvid can be a perfect tool for school computer projects and activities.
Supports Major Types of Video Formats – Imports files in AVI, WMV, and MOV, MP4, as well as video formats coming from your camera or phone.

FREE Soundtracks – Royalty-free music from 009 Sound System and Aalborg Soundtracks is included with the free download of ezvid, to help users make youtube videos and upload youtube videos which are guaranteed to be copyright-clean

Record your Own Voice – Ezvid let you record your own voice or do narration while video is playing making Ezvid popular among gamers, who use Ezvid to upload videos captured with software like fraps, hypercam, and camstudio.

It is Absolutely FREE – Yes, it is free and there is no registration required for download.

With features listed, Ezvid provides a better alternative solution to expensive software like imovie, final cut pro, and limited web-based solutions like one true media, xtranormal, wevideo, and stupeflix.

AVS Video Editor

Can edit your video recordings and is capable of making your own movie with just a simple drag-and-drops, almost same like Ezvid. It can enhance your videos with effects, menus and audio, so that they have a professional look

Some features:

It can manage various video formats – Edit & save video files in AVI, VOB, MP4, DVD, WMV, 3GP, MOV, MKV, H.263/H.264 codecs
Edit Your Video with Fantasy - you can Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix videos.
Speed Up HD-Videos Editing
Process Blu-Ray Videos
Capture Your Video
Share your video – can be uploaded to various video sites too

Free Video Converter

Is designed without any limitations and hidden costs! This is freeware of new level, which offers a quality alternative to paid products.

Convert video free to AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, MPEG, 3GP, DVD, MP3, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Android, rip & burn DVD, convert to Flash FLV & SWF, burn Blu-ray, and upload to YouTube with our free video converter!

Some features:

Input any video file formats
Out to most popular formats as well
Burn Blu-ray Video
Advanced Preset Editor
Can also upload videos to Youtube
Like Ezvid, it can also make slideshows and visualizations

That’s it. I’ve given you my best alternatives for Windows Movie Maker. All programs are FREE for downloads..

Status
Not open for further replies.