• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goldmine and AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Yes, I meant that... I didn't remember the "none" :xxd:.
Still, if you edit the original Gold Mine it should be recognised as a resource structure (I did it some time ago and, if I remember well, it worked fine); however, if you need to keep the original Gold Mine, try editing the Haunted one... I don't know if it will work, but that's the best I can suggest you :smile:.

No is not that I need to keep original goldmine, I can make a new unit based on it anyway.

However I made removed all building placing requirements (where you can build), so now it can be placed also in areas with rocks (unbuildable tiles). You know the problem is that the goldmine pathing map is huge and it has trouble to fit in tight areas. Maybe replacing the original pathingmap with a custom one would work, dunno.

Level 10
Yes, it should work. I replaced the pathing map with a smaller one and the gold mine could be placed almost everywhere :grin:.

Attachments

• Pathing.jpg
    Pathing.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.